The Ponderosa is a traditional building style features, post & beam frame-work, board and batten siding. This handsomely rugged shed will last a lifetime.
- Roof: 6/12 roof pitch (similar to a Ranch style house)
- Windows: stationary divided light window w/ flower box and shutters (1 for 6×8-8×10 2 for 8×12 and larger)
- Roofing: 30 year asphalt shingles
- Siding: Clapboard on front, board and batten on sides and rear
- Flooring: 1 inch roof and floor boards (not plywood)
- Support: Pressure Treated 2×6 floor joists (16 inches on center) w/4×4 Pressure Treated runners
- Ramp: Pressure Treated 2×6
- Framework: Post & beam
- Ventilation: 2-12×12 wooden louver vents (sizes 8×8 and larger)
- Hardware: We use heavy-duty 6 inch T Hinges on all of our sheds.