Our Gambrel Style Shed is a traditional building style features, post & beam framework, this shed will compliment any backyard and maximize storage space with it’s huge loft. A true New England classic.
- Roof: Gambrel Roof Line
- Windows: stationary divided light window w/ Flower boxes and batten shutters(1 for 6×8-8×10 2 for 8×12 and larger)
- Roofing: 30 year arch. asphalt shingles
- Siding: Pine clapboards on the front. Board and batten on sides and rear.
- Flooring: 1 inch roof and floor boards (not plywood)
- Support: 2×6 pressure treated floor joists 16 inches on center w/pressure treated 4×4 stringers
- Ramp: Easy access 4′ pressure treated 2×6 ramp
- Framework: Post & beam
- Ventilation: 2-12×12 wooden louver vents (sizes 8×8 and larger)
- Hardware: Hot dipped galvanized hardware (will last for years of weathering and will not rust).