The Hingham is a traditional building style features, post & beam framework, Wrapped with premium pine clapboard and smooth pine trim. This elegant shed will last for years to come.
- Roof: 10/12 roof pitch (similar to a cape style house)
- Windows: stationary divided light window w/ Flower boxes and batten shutters(1 for 6×8-8×10 2 for 8×12 and larger)
- Roofing: 30 year arch. asphalt shingles
- Siding: pine clapboard (we use a traditional 1” pine board backing not plywood), other sidings available at additional cost
- Flooring: 1 inch roof and floor boards (not plywood)
- Support: 2×6 pressure treated floor joists (16 inches on center) w/pressure treated 4×4 pine timber runners
- Ramp: Easy access pressure treated 4′ 2×6
- Framework: Post & beam framework
- Ventilation: 2-12×12 wooden louver vents (sizes 8×8 and larger)
- Hardware: We use heavy-duty 6 inch T Hinges on all of our sheds.